Cope Galway are seeking a new HR Resource Manager
Posted on 28 May 2019
Our friends in Cope Galway are now hiring a Human Resource Manager. This is a busy, varied, yet fulfilling position, which provides the opportunity to support management and staff working in COPE Galway to deliver and develop vital services across Galway City & County.
Full job description is available but main responsibilities include;
- Ensure that the strategy of COPE Galway is supported throughout the HR function
- Lead and Manage the HR team
- Manage the Recruitment function of COPE Galway in cooperation with relevant service managers
- Maintain responsibility and oversight of the Payroll function including the TMS system
- Design and delivery of Learning and Development
- Monitor and maintain Performance Management systems
- Lead the Health and Wellbeing Initiative, partnering with external providers as necessary
- Promote Health and Safety across COPE Galway in conjunction with management
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in a busy multi-functional HR environment, with management and leadership level responsibility for general day to day practices and operations of the Human Resources Function
Further details and job description are available from email@example.com.
Applicants are requested to submit CV with cover letter by 9am June 10th 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful Garda Clearance is required for this position.