Accountancy and Finance recruiter Lorcan is a Business Management graduate with a passion for innovation in business. Lorcan is a skilled business networker who works daily to extend his professional network to match great accountancy professionals with great career opportunities.Contact Lorcan View all Lorcan's Jobs
This person will report directly into the Managing Director and the ideal candidate will have experience developing financial strategies along with managing accounts payable, management accounts, budgets and payroll.
It is an excellent opportunity for an experience Financial Controller who is driven, has meticulous attention to detail, great communication and leadership skills to join a growing company.
· Assist Managing Director in setting the long-term strategic vision for the company, financial planning and analysis and custodian for the functioning of the Finance Department
· Compilation of the annual operating budget
· Ensure the completion of monthly accounts
· Management of a monthly payroll for 100 employees
· Manage the internal and external audit processes
· People Management of a Financial Assistant
· Oversee all purchases and PO's
· Month-end Inventory Accounting / Manufacturing Variances / Standard Margins
· Management & Financial Reporting
· Commercial Pricing
· In preparing Monthly Operations Summary report
· Regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
· Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
· Minimum 2 years' experience as a Financial Controller
· Experience in running payroll for 80 employees
· IPASS qualification would be advantageous
· Experience in Cloud Based Accounting Software or Sage Accounting Software required.
· Experience working in a similar retail/fmcg environment is advantageous
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.