Brand Communications Executive
Up to €50000 per annum Bonus Excellent Benefits
As a Brand Communications Executive, you will support the Brand Communications Managers and the Head of Brand in the management of all consumer-facing communications to ensure maximum impact and efficiency. Specifically, supporting the relationship between the organisation and key external agencies with responsibility for the delivery of agency outputs.
- Support the development and implementation of the Annual Marketing Communication Plans. Monitor performance and adjust as required to assist on delivery on profit, volume and share objectives
- Support the Brand Communications Managers in delivering against pre-set tasks
- Liaising with the business unit marketing teams, ensure the integrity of the organisation's brand architecture is maintained across all brand product and company communications. Periodically refresh the brand standards/specification in line with an evolved overall brand proposition and positioning.
- Day-to-day management of the internal design team including liaising with the wider marketing team to ensure that design requirements are captured, on brief and on brand and trafficked effectively within the design studio
- Ensure quality output, efficient project trafficking and optimal prioritisation of all design work - on brief and on brand
- Preparation of production schedules, monitor work in progress and keep in contact with client and marketing stakeholders at all stages.
- Prepare and distribute status reports.
- Advertising/design requirements; taking meeting notes, writing and distribution of contact notes
- Work with colleagues to develop a campaign that meets brief and budget
- Operate organisation's social channels to ensure that the disparate audiences receive a coherent and compelling messaging
- Work cross-functionally as part of a high performing, engaged and developed team who deliver the required results
- Demonstrate the organisational Values and behaviours in your day to day work and address behaviour that supports/ conflicts with them
- 3 years relevant experience in brand communications
- Agency experience would be desirable
- Experience in delivery of successful marketing campaigns that have increased the value and reach of the brand
- key experience in working within or alongside marketing and communication agencies and a keen interest in the marketing communications and media markets
- Marketing Campaign Development & Execution - knows the Marketing Communications development process and assists with the implementation of campaign deliverables and ensure alignment to critical path
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrable experience of working with multiple stakeholders on multiple projects on one time is a key requirement also.
- Work as an effective member of the marketing team on projects and campaigns as assigned
- Social media savvy
- Understanding of content marketing and proven experience drafting content and optimising distribution. Experience using emerging technologies e.g. video, Podcasts, webinars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in particular, good copywriting and proofreading skills
- Strong multi-tasker, well organised with the ability to work to short deadlines
- Excellent quality-focused attention to detail
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Teamwork and collaborative approach
About Wallace Myers International | Recruitment Agency
Wallace Myers International is a specialist recruitment agency headquartered in Dublin 2, Ireland. We are the staffing experts of choice for businesses and organisations seeking staffing solutions of the highest calibre. We are the market leaders in professional recruitment and lead the way in Retail, Pharmacy, Accountancy, Financial Services, HR, Business Support, Construction & Property, Marketing & Sales, Hospitality, Technology.
This position was pPosted on 06 Feb 2019