HR Manager | Public Sector
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€67000 - €75000 per annum
Our client is currently looking for a Human Resource Manager to join their team based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible to lead the company's talent acquisition, build the employer brand, partner with business in management of overseas colleagues and succession planning; to manage and develop company's compensation and benefits framework delivering a consistent and cost-efficient global mobility framework and to provide guidance to Managers and Staff on employee relations across the international network.
- Develop and implement a manpower planning framework consistent with organisational resourcing needs focused on priority sections and markets.
- Advise department managers and overseas office managers on development of job descriptions and person specifications ensuring the highest standards are met, job levels and company competencies applied, approval/justification process is complied with and efficient turnaround to agreed timelines for Ireland and overseas recruitment and selection.
- Integrate resourcing with Industry Talent programmes to maximum effect ensuring that the company benefits from the talent pipeline of our leaders for future programmes.
- Manage and implement complete recruitment and selection process, including preparation and review contract for prospective employees.
- Work with prospective employees to build and develop a good understanding of the organisation, the industry, culture and environment.
- Set up and execute best practice employee relations strategies
- Analyse employee relations data, identify and recommend solutions.
- Ensure all employment practices are in compliance with the current legislation in each market.
- Resolve conflicts through positive and professional intervention.
- Handle workplace investigations, disciplinary and grievance procedures. Manage high-risk cases in consultation with the HR Director.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Research, analyse, monitor trends and compile country reports for each relevant country of market terms and conditions, market salary scales and pension entitlements.
- Review, deliver and manage compensation and benefits programmes and procedures to comply with related country rules and regulations.
- Review and evaluate present overseas market salary scales to ensure robust framework in place taking into account all appropriate elements of the role in market and formulate a policy in respect of this area.
- Build relationships and collaborate with other similar agencies in overseas markets to ensure consistent approach, cost effectiveness and the sharing of information.
- Apply salary increases to scales where directed.
- Manage enrolment and renewal of employee benefits.
- Review overseas salary scales by market and by role and apply inflation where relevant.
- Communicate all salary increases to staff and managers by memo annually or as when they occur.
- Ensure all contracts and headcount reporting is up to date and available for periodic audits.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is advantageous
- Proven experience as a Compensation and Benefits specialist
- Current knowledge of labor laws in Ireland and Overseas
- Extensive knowledge and experience of HRIS/MS office and researching market salary surveys in Ireland and overseas
- Experience of competency-based frameworks and their implementation
- Knowledge of job evaluation, Recruitment and Testing, Employment law, IR and Union Negotiation and Budget management
- Some experience of working in the public sector is essential -
About Wallace Myers International | Recruitment Agency
Wallace Myers International is a specialist recruitment agency headquartered in Dublin 2, Ireland. We are the staffing experts of choice for businesses and organisations seeking staffing solutions of the highest calibre. We are the market leaders in professional recruitment and lead the way in Retail, Pharmacy, Accountancy, Financial Services, HR, Business Support, Construction & Property, Marketing & Sales, Hospitality, Technology.
This position was pPosted on 14 Apr 2019