- Familiar with Equipment Introductions / Qualifications
- Experience with documentation completion, review and approval
- Able to plan and lead a project.
- Able to grasp the technical understanding of manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Collaboration with Equipment Engineering and Line Support teams to deliver new equipment introductions.
- Understanding that documentation must be completed suitably to a standard to appropriate level of compliance
- Work closely with our in-house Equipment Design & Engineering workshop in getting equipment/fixtures designed & fabricated.
- Responsible for other projects (value stream and cross-functional) as assigned by the company, including the scoping, approval, budgeting, specification, execution, qualification and handover as appropriate. Observance of the site Equipment and Automated Systems (E&AS) procedures for new equipment.
- Project Planning Experience
- Process Validation experience if possible.
- Some stats experience (Minitab) if possible.
- Experience implementing process changes.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 14 Oct 2020