An economics whizz-kid, Clair has a Master’s Degree in Business in Economics and Finance, Econometrics and Quantitative Economics. Her industry focus is funds, investments, and banking. Clair recruits for a variety of roles such as fund accounting, fund administration, shareholder services, transfer agency, custody, and trustee.
View all Clair 's Jobs
Banking Services Analyst - Kildare €34k
Up to €35000 per annum
Wallace Myers are recruiting exclusively for an experienced Business services analyst, For a 1-year fixed term contract in Kildare,
- Accountable for the accurate and timely process of daily, monthly and quarterly reconciliations for a portfolio of client bank accounts.
- Punctually deal with queries on the day to day operations while keeping operational risks to a minimum. Address all internal and external queries in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure to escalate where necessary.
- Grow and maintain excellent working relationships with client banking counterparts and loan operations to ensure all client deliverables are met in a timely fashion.
- Proactive in the follow up of bank reconciliation breaks. Liaise with associated parties to ensure breaks are reconciled through to resolution.
- Obey the systems, controls and procedures that are in place and used by the team. Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Give positively towards the team and department goals and deadlines and perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ideally, the candidate will have 2 - 3 years' previous experience in a similar position
- Third level qualification in Accountancy / Financial Services or a Business-related discipline, or relevant experience related to the position
- Prior bank reconciliations experience is essential for this position.
- Previous experience working with the UnaVista platform or other automated reconciliation systems
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, Access).
This position was pPosted on 13 Mar 2018