CFO - Technology
€130000 - €150000 per annum
Our client is growing global SaaS company is looking for a CFO. The CFO will provide strong support and leadership to the CEO, the Board and all other senior management from a financial, strategic and commercial/growth perspective whilst ensuring operational excellence, financial control and compliance with global policies and procedures.
- Full P&L ownership, financial control and day to day management and leadership of the Finance team with an open and collaborative culture, in line with the core values of the company.
- Rigorous control of the balance sheet and management of the working capital and cash flow position of the group, focusing on driving high growth recurring revenue and ultimately sustainable profit growth.
- Directly and clearly present to the CEO,Chairman and the Board, the financial position and performance of the company in an accurate and timely manner.
- Upgrading, standardisation and maintenance of the financial systems and controls framework to minimise risk for the company and build a high quality and efficient finance function.
- Provide key metrics which are required by the board, CEO and senior management.
- Along with the CRO, CEO and Senior Management Team (SMT), actively support and influence business development and growth opportunities and choices for the business, in line with our core strategy while maximising our commercial opportunities to reach growth targets.
- Be the key contributor to pricing related decisions and strategy, profitability on deals, general structure of deals and in some cases negotiation on deals.
- Be capable of leading inhouse legal counsel to provide commercial perspective to make good decisions on commercial agreements for new and existing clients.
- Prepare and present reports to the SMT and Board with related commercial information and analysis to aid in decision making.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with you input to growth, legal, risk and financial related decisions.
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth
- Support to prepare and help implement the strategic, annual, and operating plans.
- Manage key relationships with banks, legal representatives, landlords, auditors, debt partners, and other external partners and advisors.
- Be capable of sourcing and executing debt financing, mergers & acquisitions, restructures, and cost saving
- Mentoring and coaching team members, sharing experience and knowledge.
- Be a technically highly competent qualified Accountant with a strong commercial instinct and able to get the best out of teams
- Experience in a high growth Tech/SaaS/ Software/ Licenced/ARR space would be ideal with some prior experience in a multinational environment an advantage
- Board experience and the ability to add value strategically
- 10 year plus finance experience in both Ireland and the US is essential and other parts of the globe would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation, customer deal structure and pricing experience
- Commercial acumen and strong financial analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent people management relationship building and leadership skills
- Have a track record of debt finance transactions and M&A activity
- Strong IT skills is a given
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 05 Sep 2021