Sales Development Manager
€50000 - €51000 per annum Commission 40k
Our client a rapidly growing Enterprise SaaS Company with a who's who list of top global clients is looking for a Sales Development Manager. There is enormous room for career development with the company. They are growing 100% YoY. This is a newly created position to develop and grow the Sales Development Team - a key component of their growth strategy for the organisations 3-year plan. Successful candidate can be based anywhere in Ireland.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create & lead a team of SDRs to create qualified opportunities against quarterly targets.
- Manage SLAs between Marketing and Sales to ensure timely follow up of inbound leads, campaign follow up and target prospecting.
- Take on operational and administrative tasks to help the Sales Development Team perform and exceed expectations.
- You will be a source of knowledge and best practices amongst the SDRs, and will help to train, onboard, and mentor new SDRs with the help of Sales Enablement.
- In this hands-on role, you will drive process improvements to automate the current lead generation process.
- You will be responsible for developing new business whilst leading and growing an SDR team focussed on inbound and outbound prospecting.
- Responsible for motivating and driving the team to achieve and exceed Lead Generation targets and Key Performance Indicators
- The successful applicant will be expected to lead by example, contacting prospective clients and working with the front-line sales team to ensure quality leads materialise into closed won business.
Skills & Competencies
- 5 years of experience in similar SDR role, 3 years of which is in sales management or leadership within a solution selling environment leveraging technology to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated track record of operational excellence & rigor (leading teams to hit and exceed goals)
- Ability to extract insights from data to inform strategic decisions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with Hubspot/Salesforce, Excel/Sheets, and other sales productivity software
- Demonstrated track record of working closely with product & marketing partners.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 28 Apr 2021