As a qualified accountant and experienced accountancy recruiter Gareth offers a tailored service to his clients and candidates. Gareth primarily focuses on providing qualified accountants from Small to Medium Companies, Public Limited Companies, and Shared Service Centres.
View all Gareth's Jobs
Chartered Accountant - Recently Qualified
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€50000 - €60000 per annum pension, healthcare, hybrid work
Recently Qualified Accountant
My client based in Dublin 3, is the treasury company of a large European retailer.
My client is seeking to recruit a recently qualified Accountant to meet the strong demand for the company's financial services within the Group. The successful candidate will be part of a strong team and a key member of the team, with an opportunity to grow and develop within the Group.
- Liquidity management for Group entities (including daily disposition, liquidity planning, credit line drawdowns from banks, IC loan management)
- Operating the cash pool and support during its implementation
- Managing the group intercompany financing together with the team
- Quarterly updated of margin concept for internal interest calculation
- Accounting for Interest Accruals, Interest Income/Expense, Bank Reconciliation, Invoices in SAP
- Month-end closing
- International Taxation Reporting
- Internal and External Tax Reporting
- Creation of spreadsheets and presentations for various ad-hoc reporting
- Assistance in the Advisory Committee Meeting presentation
- Degree/ Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Recently Qualified from a top 10 practice
- Highly motivated, flexible team player, ability to work in a small team
- Strong work ethic, with passion for delivering high quality output
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience with SAP (Advantage)
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 10 Nov 2022