As a key member of our UK recruitment team, Sarah specialises in working with large-scale retailers. Not content with working from only a job spec, Sarah embeds herself with her client companies in order to get a true understanding of their needs and culture.
View all Sarah's Jobs
Accessories Store Manager
€30000 - €32000 per annum
Accessories Store Manager Dublin 30-32k OTE
- Leading a team of between 7 - 14 sales colleagues including an assistant manager in a leading Irish accessories store in Dublin.
- Planning, assigning, monitoring and appraising your teams results.
- Ensuring that your team deliver excellent customer service.
- Keeping your team motivated and assist in the development of internal development.
- Interviewing and selecting new sales colleagues for you store if/ when necessary.
- Achieving weekly sales targets.
- Managing stock levels.
- Responding to customer complaints and comments.
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management
- Analytical Skills
- Decision-Making Skills
- Customer Service Skills
Experience / Qualifications required
- Must have management experience in retail industry.
- Must have proven track record of sales achievements.
- Must have excellent communication sales.
Excellent Regional opportunities for individuals who achieve strong results within the business and possess excellent leadership skills.
This position was pPosted on 16 Apr 2018