IT Recruiter Monday to Friday, GAA player for Cavan's Cúchulainn's at the weekends.
View all David's Jobs
Currently hiring on behalf of several well-known organisations in Ireland, helping them find excellent Data Analysts, Project Engineers and Business Analysts to name just a few.
My client who is part of a Global organisation, with offices based in South Dublin and the UK are looking for a Data & Insights Analyst to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have some experience working in a Data Analytical role and have some experience using one/all of the following: SQL, R, Python, SPSS, SAS.
Data & Insights Analyst's Main Responsibilities
- Product level analysis of response across all key response metrics
- Understanding the impacts of product evolution across all key response metrics.
- Build a value step linked to the different components available in our commercial offerings.
- Supporting product teams through development process on understanding response
- Supporting tactical and monthly sales activity with response based value propositions
- Analysis of competitor response data where available.
- Support the strategic development of Business units with information provision.
- Ensure all data that can be captured through releases to the product are captured, then monitor the impact for the customer relative to value.
- Support in the development of key internal reports focussed internal performance.
- Developing tools to facilitate the access for sales to response data at a customer level
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have a 2:1 grade in a Mathematical/Statistic/Analytical degree to be considered for this role.
- 1-2 years' work experience as a Data Analyst dealing with large Datasets is preferred for this role.
- Must have some soft programming skills in one or all of the following: SQL R, Phyton, SPSS, SAS.
- Must be Enthusiastic, Confident and a Self-Starter.
- Be very confident in giving Insight presentations to Senior Management.
- Available to work in South Dublin.
- Must be easy going, sociable and works well on a team.
- Must be able to work in Ireland, this company does not provide sponsorship.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact David Carolan at Wallace Myers International on 01 4408367
This position was pPosted on 11 Jan 2019