Employee Benefits Team Leader
€50000 - €55000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
- Team leading the Employee Benefits Account Managers/Administrators, offering support and guidance when required.
- Responsible for checking and improving team processes and efficiencies.
- Ensuring yourself and the team and providing exceptional service at all times.
- Maintain and update employee records and benefits files.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing, including enrolments, terminations, and claims.
- Advise and inform employees of the details of the company's benefit programs.
- Resolve benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Research new employee benefit plans and vendors, alongside our employee benefits account managers.
- Liaise with vendors and negotiate and coordinate contracts for new and existing plans.
- Evaluate the efficiency and value of current benefit programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with payroll and ensure that employer contributions and payroll deductions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and create records, reports, and documentation in accordance with federal, state, and provider regulations.
- Display a positive attitude and behaviours, demonstrating an awareness and willingness to respond to customers to exceed their needs, requirements and expectations.
- A passion for delivering customer service excellence.
- Strong communicator.
- Able to express themselves clearly and positively, both verbally and in written communication.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent organiser - including time management and prioritisation.
- Manages own time effectively and able to manage the expectations of other stakeholders regarding delivery timescales.
- Works well to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Problem solver.
- Capable of developing innovative solutions for clients using knowledge and research skills as well as liaising across teams to deliver solutions.
- Brings new ideas to the table.
- Min 3 years of experience as a benefits administrator or in a similar role, ideally in the Broker Market.
- Working knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Dedicated team player, who demonstrates initiative, proactiveness and independence.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 12 May 2023
Apply for this job