€40000 - €48000 per annum Car, phone, laptop, commission,
Field Sales Representative
Our client is seeking an experienced Field Sales Representative to join their growing team. The main purpose of this role is to deal with clients, while managing a territory in Galway. Excelling at winning new business and build up their presence in the market. Ideally this role would suit an experienced B2B Sales Representative preferable coming from the Building, renovation, or construction sector. If you are passionate about the quality products, sales and building your reputation in industry then this is the prefect position for you.
- Plan, implement and achieve the agreed sales targets and profit budgets.
- Develop and expand our customer base.
- Nurture and grow our existing customer base.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Provide industry and product knowledge to retailers depends on their requirements.
- Develop, implement, and manage all promotional campaigns and targets.
- Identify opportunities to align with sales targets.
- This role gives you the opportunity to contribute to a growing business.
- Develop and execute the branding strategies at store levels.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Continually develop their skill sets in line with the changing industry.
Skills and Capabilities
- Proven track record in achieving tailored sales targets with a strong sales approach.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Qualification in Marketing, Sales or Business discipline is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Commercially strong with an ability to manage over all margin.
- Good I.T skills, with exposure using a CRM system.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Experience in forecasting and developing/implementing strategies.
- Confident, enthusiasm and passion.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a highly motivated team player.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Flexi time.
- Company vehicle
- Competitive salary.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- Excellent career progression and training.
- Laptop, phone.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 29 Apr 2021