Transport Operations Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Transport Operations Manager for a large FMCG client of ours based in North Dublin. This is a permanent role paying 60,000 – 65,000.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the supply chain division. Ensure smooth transport solutions are provided to the full island of Ireland operations. The TO Manager will head up operational transport planning and operational management of the transport function.
- Design & implement detailed transport operation plans
- Work closely with the Country Transport Manager in developing and maintain a robust and cost-effective transport system
- Ensure transport targets are met to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Lead team of transport supervisors, and team members
- Ensure team are engaged and buy in to team objectives
- Ensure team continuously deliver on companies high working standards.
- Ensure full compliance with all statutory requirements
- Ensure KPI’s are me
- CPC Qualified
- 3+ years management experience
- Experienced in the logistics sector
- Large scale transport solutions experience (Preferably nationwide)
- Full, clean driving license
This position was pPosted on 12 Oct 2020