Advertising Operations Executive - Media Audio
€50000 - €55000 per annum benefits
My client is an well known national organisation and leader in Irish media, cost-effective, free-to-air multi-media services to the public in Ireland and interested audiences internationally.
We are looking for applications for the position of Advertising Operations Executive - Audio in the Commercial team. Reporting to the Advertising Operations Manager, as part of a high-performing team, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for advertising operations on our digital audio services.
This will involve end to end management and performance of all commercial activity on these services - from set up to execution, reporting, analysis and client service.
- End to end campaign management on digital audio services to deliver best in class service and business performance for our commercial partners
- Work closely with internal Commercial, Product, Marketing, Insights and Data Analysis teams to exceed agreed objectives
- Help shape the future strategic growth plans for the business area
- Maximisation of commercial revenue through delivery optimisation
- Exceed all agreed commercial targets
- Identify business improvement opportunities, pitch and implement solutions
- Drive business growth and its commercial partners through innovation and efficient use of advertising technologies
- Support the Advertising Operations and wider business as required
- Business reporting as required
- Thought leadership and knowledge share on related industry developments
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant 3rd level marketing qualification or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3 years digital ad operations experience required
- Proven experience in ad campaign management
- Working understanding of the advertising technology ecosystem including SSP's, DSP's, Ad Exchanges
- Well versed understanding of the current data protection regulations, cookies, GDPR as well as the upcoming privacy changes and implications
- A keen interest in media industry innovation
- Experience in media agency or media sales house preferred
- Strong data analysis and visualisation skills desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Best in class customer service skills
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 09 Jun 2022