Up to €45000 per annum Pension, bonus, expenses, other
Our client is seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager to develop and deliver strategic marketing campaigns, rebrand, manage social channels, and build out the marketing function. This is a fast-paced, full-time role that will require strong commercial acumen, creativity, and a focus on delivering results. The ideal candidate is data-driven, strategic, analytical, well-organized and a clear written and oral communicator. This is a national role and be fully remote. 5-7 years results driven digital marketing experience is essential with a leading agency or within a dedicated digital marketing team. Working within the Hardware or DIY industry is a distinct advantage.
- Strategic marketing plan and budget development
- Implementation of marketing initiatives and promotions to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Design and implement the marketing and business development strategy in line with the Strategic Plan
- Promote communication to the management teams to ensure shared understanding of go-to-market strategy and programs
- Brand & communications management
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of marketing initiatives, including advertising, website development, update the marketing tools
- Market research and analysis
- End-to-end management of all marketing channels including local area marketing, website, search, email, social media & advertising
- Building and maintaining relationships with retailers to drive sales
- Building & maintaining key stakeholder, community & agency relationships to effectively market the centre
- Analyse the CRM and proposing creative digital marketing initiatives to drive revenue, member awareness and usage of services and member growth
- Maximising profits and identifying potential savings to drive ROI
- Monthly centre performance and campaign insights reporting
- Design and Engineering to determine the international product strategy and influence the product roadmap
- Third level degree in Marketing with Digital Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Experience in website content writing, maintenance and updating, SEO
- 5 years in Marketing Agency or dedicated Digital marketing team within the Hardware sector preferably
- Experience in lead generation - Inbound Marketing, email marketing and quantitative research techniques.
- Experience in product marketing fundamentals including customer insights and segmentation, positioning and messaging, pricing, and leading go-to-market campaigns.
What's on offer
- Salary DOE
- Fully remote
- Full career ownership
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 16 Apr 2021