Product Development Specialist (Loans and Credit)
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€60000 - €65000 per annum Bonus Excellent Benefits
One of Ireland's leading financial services companies is currently seeking a Product development specialist to join their growing team in Dublin. Risk, control and governance will form a key part of the role, the Product development specialist will be responsible to ensure that new propositions are delivered in a controlled and structured way.
- Support the Senior Product Manager in setting up and delivering the Strategic Proposition Development strategy for Co-Brands and secure internal and external agreement.
Product and Proposition Development
- Design, agree, build and analyse enhancements to customer experience, product and proposition for Co-Brand Partners
- Follow and leverage key governance processes to ensure propositions are considered and risks are understood and managed.
- Be the subject matter expert for channel and customer propositions within the business and through review of the wider market place.
- Build and deliver the key strategic development programmes to deliver agreed commercial and customer commitments
- Set up, lead and work through internal cross-functional teams to ensure world-class delivery of programmes
- Ensure clear management of risk and control, and due governance adhered to.
Analysis and Monitoring
- Full customer and financial assessments of programmes and initiatives as part of design and agreement.
- Full customer and financial assessments of programmes and initiatives post-delivery.
- Complete Product Reviews as scheduled for strategic programmes
- Utilise wider forums and stakeholder engagement to manage oversight of programmes effectively.
Experience / Requirements:
- Robust understanding of the financial services market
- Extensive Financial Products experience
- Understanding of Retail Partners and drivers
- Understanding of FinTech and retail
- Design solutions required for building effective propositions.
- Problem-solving required through build of propositions to overcome identified issues.
- The role holder will have a significant responsibility in finding credible solutions to deliver on their objectives.
- Must be capable of leading and influencing cross-functional teams to deliver their programmes
This position was pPosted on 11 Feb 2019