Sales Account Manager
€55000 - €65000 per annum VHI, dental, pension, commission
Sales Account Manager
Our client is an award-winning leading global provider of cloud, data centres and interconnection solutions based In Ireland. The role is to cultivate and maintain your own client base with ample on the job training in an excellent working environment. The successful applicant will be results goal orientated, highly self-motivated and dedicated to your own personal success. The role will focus on building relationships, winning new business, and delivering the Sales plan. The role will require you to develop new business and source new opportunities while also using your contacts and industry networks.
- Overall accountability for sales revenue performance verses target for the Region
- Strong motivated and hands-on leader who can drive Sales Performance and remains close to the detail of all key sales metrics
- Quickly assess and understand the sales process that is in place, identifying areas of strength and any potential opportunities to enhance sales performance
- Work with Head of Sales to review appointment levels and quality, ensuring a balanced view of inside and outside sales performance
- Work with Sales Director to review performance on daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Manage BDM's to ensure they are working effectively
- Manages the performance of direct reports individually and collectively, taking proactive, corrective measures as required.
- Execute company sales and marketing plans, processes, and materials to develop leads, secure new customers.
- Optimise the effectiveness of the Company's investments in sales and marketing programs and initiatives.
- Ensure that all BDM's meet and exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes
- Manages activity and results reporting BDM activity levels to UK Sales Director or appropriate member of management.
- Ensure corporate sales training programs are implemented.
- Maintain an effective developmental program for each BDM with clear improvement plans where required.
- Plan, organise and present the quarterly sales conference and chair quarterly RSM meeting
- Monitor, manage, and report on all Sales KPI's and report on Sales Performance on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years of a track record of exceeding targets in a multi-faceted, solution selling services environment.
- A proactive individual who works well with KPIs.
- Highly motivated person who enjoys taking the initiative and backing themselves to succeed
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in a Technical, Data services or network environment.
- An extensive database of senior contacts?
- Proven ability to structure, execute and develop complex solutions sales that meet the needs of the customer
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Commission 100% of base salary.
- Global career progression.
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
Internal Sales Executive,Business Development Rep, Online Sales Executive,Business Development Executive, Sales Development, Business Development Specialist,Corporate Development Manager, New Business Manager,Inside Sales Account Executive,Business Development Manager, Rep, Field Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Sales, sales representative, sales executive, sales consultant, salesperson, technical sales, business development manager, sales rep, territory manager, territory account manager, account manager, key account manager, regional manager, area sales manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 29 Apr 2021