Propositions and Digital Manager
€64000 - €68000 per annum
My client is currently seeking a Propositions and Digital Manager to join their growing team based in Dublin. Reporting to the Commercial Marketing Director, the Propositions & Digital Manager will be responsible for driving the commercial volume agenda for products offered. They will develop the company's competitive position in the market place whilst enhancing the value of the brand to maximise market share.
- Review the current and future needs of customers and develop new products to meet these needs thereby arming the sales team with relevant profitable products and services
- Define and achieve sales volume distribution on pricing and margin objectives.
- Deliver integrated product plans that, upon implementation, maximise product potential and deliver on market share and profit targets.
- Meet or exceed annual sales and profit targets by product line as specified in the strategic plan.
- Product development (B2B, SME & B2C).
- Digital lead on all product development working with the CDO & the digital team.
- Responsible for the creation and development of profitable propositions for company's products.
- Establish, plan and manage business cases for each proposition.
- Working with the other departments to launch and grow all product & service offerings.
- Manage and implement the search strategy for all products.
- Manage & develop all current products and services.
- Proposition Research.
- Manage the marketing operations team by overseeing all the Sales & Marketing operational responsibilities.
- Oversee the deliverables of the team to ensure high performing, engaged and developed staff who deliver the required results
- Demonstrate Values and behaviours in your day to day work and address behaviour that supports/ conflicts with them.
- 5 years' trade and/or company experience in a similar digital marketing & product role.
- Proven track record showing progress and achievement of business results.
- Knowledge of domestic and international markets and agreements of the industry.
- Graduate degree or with similar work experience is required and experience in selling via E-commerce Channels
- Commercial Awareness and Result Oriented
- Result oriented professional who is confident to make decisions
About Wallace Myers International | Recruitment Agency
Wallace Myers International recruitment teams specialise in accountancy, financial services, hr, business support, administration, construction, engineering, marketing, retail, technology and executive search.
This position was pPosted on 08 Apr 2019