L&D Specialist – 3 Year Contract
Wallace Myers International is now recruiting a Learning & Development Specialist for our client in central Dublin.
In your role as Learning and Development (L&D) Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the development of L&D activities.
Your role will involve:
- Budget management support
- Performance Management
- Report presentation of objectives, tasks and KPI’s.
- Provide performance feedback and mentoring/coaching support as required.
- Effective communications
- Identifying and coordinating training needs, both in-house and third party
- Strategising L&D solution delivery based on company-wide analysis
- Leading specific projects, new and existing
- Supporting change initiatives
- Resourcing programmes, resources and external vendors
- A degree/other third level qualification in Learning and Development/HR or related discipline
- 3 years of relevant L&D experience
- Experience in planning and managing L&D and training initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and training skills
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Experience delivering blended learning solutions
- Experience in eLearning design
- Salary €47,500
- This role is for a 3-year contract.
- Interviews will be via video call.
This position was pPosted on 31 Jul 2020