Digital Transformation Project Manager
€45000 - €54000 per annum
This is a great role for a tech-savvy project manager with 1 to 2 years experience in a digital or innovation background.
Now recruiting a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join our client's hugely successful in-house team. You will be responsible for delivering exciting, high impact digital projects from start to finish.
We are looking for someone with an exceptional eye for detail who is comfortable managing multiple, cross-functional project teams simultaneously to ensure delivery of projects to the highest possible standard and on-time.
The Digital Transformation Project Manager Role involves:
- Project management of key strategic national and international digital projects from concept to deployment in consultation with the Head of eCommerce and the Project Management Office
- Execution of all projects within agreed timelines, combining the highest quality with the best possible value
- Management of all key stakeholders both internal and external to ensure long term project success
- Management of project task integration into the existing business process landscape
- Monitoring and reporting on all relevant project and department KPIs
- Completion of regular market research and competitor analysis to ensure awareness of the latest trends, technologies and opportunities across both local and international markets that will support long term, sustainable business growth
- Identification of opportunities for improvement in existing department processes and work practices
- Support the Head of eCommerce with departmental tasks as required
- Minimum of 1 years' project management experience
- Experience in a similar role a distinct advantage
- 3rd level qualification desirable
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work independently but also part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timelines
- Strong analytical skills
- Self- motivated, proactive, takes initiative
- Strong cost benefit mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Full clean driver's license essential
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 26 Jun 2020