Member Engagement Executive
Up to €45000 per annum
The Member Engagement Executive is responsible for building engagement with members, delivering successful member services projects, coordinating the overall member services offering, and promoting Member Services and other representative work of the organisation to members.
Contract duration: Two year fixed term
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties in line with the Organisation's standards and strategic objectives and as directed.
- The member engagement executive will be responsible for implementing the member renewal, recruitment and retention process, managing member data and relationships, and tracking and reporting member engagement.
- Promote the benefits of the member services offering including, Businesses Support, Career Support, and the Services Excellence Standard.
- Oversee the offering to members to ensure services are fit for purpose and provide value and benefit.
- Manage large and complex member projects.
- Working closely with the Businesses Support Executive, in the promotion of new and existing business supports.
- Coordinate the member survey process including adherence to the Organisation's survey guidelines.
- Develop content for the Member Services area of the website and provide digital communication of Member Services.
- Develop the presence of the Member Services stand at CPD Cluster events.
- Coordinate the delivery and promotion of the Organisation's Mentorship for Women in Leadership Programme.
- Coordinate the Organisation's enquiries process and respond directly to queries from members and the public.
- Act as Secretary to the Younger Members Committee.
- Work closely with the Policy Affairs Department to build relationships with Committee members.
- Complete other projects and duties assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- At least 2 years' professional experience at a senior level in communications.
- Content Writing Experience
- Event Management experience is a major plus
- Project management experience of large-scale, high-profile communications and/or member services projects.
- Adept at building relationships and outreach.
- Exceptional writing ability for a professional audience.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience in a membership organisation is preferred
- A self-starter. Adept at working independently or as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm for the possibilities for improving member engagement, which this role provides.
- Approachable and demonstrating a collegial manner in all dealings.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary 45k
- Strong Work Life Balance
- Training & development opportunities
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 03 May 2022