Service Validation Engineer
€50000 - €55000 per annum
Service Validation Engineer (MMM Equipment)
Fantastic opportunity for a service validation Engineer to join a leading healthcare company in Dublin. Work from home on site when required Company vehicle and phone and laptop provided.
- The experienced service and validation engineer will be joining a growing team supporting the MMM Group Equipment range in Ireland.
- With over 30 machines installed across Ireland the candidate will be immediately working in both pharma and healthcare on the service and validation side and will additionally have an opportunity to work alongside the international teams on two large bespoke installation projects due mid 2021 in Ireland.
- Working on a range of equipment including Steam Sterilizers, Instrument Washer Disinfectors, Endoscope Washer Disinfectors, Low Temperature Sterilisers and Steam Generation plant, we require a professional, confident person with a positive attitude who is willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and standards.
- This role will suit an ambitious candidate with experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare sectors who wants to work with the best & most reliable machines in the market and can bring their skills to drive excellence in our engineering department while fostering positive relationships with clients.
- The successful candidate will be tasked with performing commissioning, validation, planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown and repair activities to products located at customers' premises
- Be home-based and willing travel throughout Ireland and Europe
- Ideally have a background in the pharmaceutical industry
- Certified Test Person for Autoclaves and/or Washer Disinfectors essential
- Qualification in relevant engineering subjects
- Significant experience with automated systems, steam, compressor, pumps, or other relevant industries is essential
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner
- Good computing skills including the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working within an ISO registered environment
- Excellent organisational skills and good time management
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team
- A full clean driving licence is essential
Package on offer for Successful Candidate:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Company vehicle provided
- Phone & laptop provided
- Initial and ongoing product and self-improvement training programmes
- Flexible working arrangements
For more information on this fantastic opportunity as Service Validation Engineer contact Orla Crowley /0860286256
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 11 Jan 2021