Senior Product Marketing Manager SaaS (Remote/Part Remote)
Up to €80000 per annum
My client is looking for an experienced, gifted, and passionate Product Marketing Manager.
As Product Marketing Manager you are responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities. Product Marketing is strategic marketing at the product or product line level
Key Responsibilities e.g.:
Product positioning and messaging
- Ensure accurate and prominent representation of the brand across digital platforms and partner messaging
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
Strategic Go To Market Strategies
- Develop and execute go to market strategies for new products, new content and new partners added to the platform.
- Drive activation of compatible products through creative co-marketing, social, search and email campaigns
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
Sales enablement and collateral
- Develop product marketing collateral (websites, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, data sheets, etc.) to communicate the value of the platform
- Create attractive and suitable collateral for the sales team, thereby enabling them to sell effectively to a consistent message, adapting appropriately.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Work closely with Demand Generation and Digital marketing, with cross-functional teams, internal and external, from Product, Business Development and Public Relations to drive awareness and usage
- Manage strong relationships with global partner stakeholders
- Maintain an up-to-date library of resource for business development, product, client success, partners and others who need them
- Perform appropriate market research which helps us clarify our messaging and speaks to the client's pain points and needs.
- Obtain insights into customers' usage of current products, competitors, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Establish budgets, performance metrics, and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting
- Be the voice of the client delivering back to product priority and future needs which have will turn the needle on adoption rates
Prior Experience and Qualifications
- 8 -10 years of experience in Marketing, 4 of which in similar roles in Saas or Tech.
- Ability to build trust and think strategically
- Startup DNA. You are a do-er and creative thinker. You're relationship focused and understand the value of Sales & Marketing alignment
- Experience with Hubspot/Salesforce essential
- Client focused. Understanding everything from their perspective to create campaigns that cut through and impact revenue
- Marketing, Business or Psychology degree
- High level of collaboration, communication, and research skills essential
- Data driven
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 04 Jan 2022