As a key member of our UK recruitment team, Sarah specialises in working with large-scale retailers. Not content with working from only a job spec, Sarah embeds herself with her client companies in order to get a true understanding of their needs and culture.Contact Sarah View all Sarah's Jobs
An opportunity has arisen with the country most dynamic Pharmacy retail franchise group for a Retail Category Analyst to support the Brands rapid Development by providing high quality data and analysis across margin and investment, budget performance, sales performance, focusing at category, supplier, SKU & store level. The individual must be dynamic, a quick learning and able to work in a face paced retail environment and changing industry.
· To create macro and micro floor plans for new Pharmacies joining the group.
· To combine category strategies, market information and Pharmacy performance to generate the best planograms for our retail partners and customers.
· To create best in class category planograms, set up for growth and differentiation by reflecting market trends and customer insights.
· Management of the range change processes with all key stakeholder.
· To ensure ranges are implemented as per timelines set out, provide all necessary information and supporting material.
· To establish range change KPIs with the commercial team.
· Analysing market and industry data to identify trends and insights to support the buying and trading team.
The successful candidate will have: