Pensions Team Leader
Dublin South, Dublin
€50000 - €60000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
My Client is looking for a Team Leader to manage and work with a team of administrators to provide a professional service to their Clients. If you are a Senior Administrator ready to progess to Team Leader, this would be a great opportunity for you.
- Ensure client work is undertaken on time whilst adhering to our quality standards.
- Take ownership and accountability and monitor work allocation to ensure service level is achieved.
- Lead the more complex/project work as required.
- Drive best practice and identify continuous improvements.
- Coach, mentor and drive colleague training, development, and team performance.
- High level of professionalism internally and with clients to promote our brand.
- Support and develop our client relationships as appropriate.
- Active involvement in recruitment and selection of colleagues.
- Work with your team and the business to create a positive working environment.
- Demonstrable track record in dealing with DC and/or DB occupational schemes.
- Prior experience within a pension's administration environment.
- Interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritise tasks.
- Computer literate.
- Take pride in your work with accuracy and adherence to a high level of quality being paramount.
- QFA qualified.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 11 Jan 2023