Up to €35000 per annum Generous and Uncapped Commission St
Our client based in Dublin is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team. Our client is an award-winning leading global provider of cloud, data centres and interconnection solutions based In Ireland. The role is to cultivate and maintain client base with ample on the job training in an excellent working environment. The successful applicant will be results goal orientated, highly self-motivated and dedicated to your own personal success. The role will focus on maintaining existing client relationships while building & winning new business and delivering the Sales plan. The role will require you to develop new business and source new opportunities while also using your contacts and industry networks. Based in Dublin.
- Manage customer liaison to transact complex services and complex solution sales to maximise profit
- Responsible for sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information
- Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
- Closes standard deals with a degree of complexity and opportunities to maximise profitability.
- Identify customer queries and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities.
- Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to develop sales campaigns
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- Contribution growth from aligned customers
- Feedback from stake holders and customers demonstrating Winning Together and Roles specific competencies
- Generation of new business opportunities in customer base and new customers
- Contribute to campaign team in large complex contractual services opportunities
- Graduate level education
- 3-5 year sales experience
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of customers and opportunities
- Experience working with Vitrual teams
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Comprehensive understanding of Computacenter's Solutions offerings and basic understanding of Services
- Commercial, Financial and legal understanding
- Negotiation and influencing skills applied across the various customer organisations
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of larger and more complex customers and opportunities at all levels.
- Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 09 Jul 2021