Client Partner Manager (Hebrew)
€75000 - €76000 per annum OTE 130k plus great benefits
The person will be an expert in the mobile advertising ecosystem as well as in the FinTech industry with a proven track record of building & executing against strategic and complex partnerships with advertisers commanding mostly direct response as well as branding budgets in EMEA.
The Client Partner will join a newly formed fast paced & strategic team at the corporation. This is a highly visible role within the company; you will be working both cross-functionally with business and product leaders , and externally with some of the largest marketers in the region. The person should be a self-starter, thrive in a high intensity and rapidly evolving environment, and have excellent communication skills.
If you have relevant sales experience, a consistent track record, and solid customer relationships, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
What You'll Do:
- Research, identify, screen, and develop new business opportunities with direct marketers while growing existing client relationships.
- Understand what matters most to the marketer community when considering the company as a mobile marketing partner
- Lead and set advertiser strategy through partnerships with their agencies, if applicable.
- Conduct QBRs, sales training, and regular client meetings
- Educate the marketer community about advertising on the platform and the power of mobile.
- Develop and implement best practices for partner and client interaction.
- Have a deep understanding of how direct response and retargeting campaigns work from an advertiser perspective
- Support the delivery of client-facing research projects focusing on FinTech topics
- Work cross-functionally to identify viable product initiatives and revenue opportunities to further develop and grow revenue in EMEA.
- Support leadership team in defining new approaches to marketing dollars in a rapidly evolving media landscape.
Who You Are:
- You can locate, develop, onboard and define business prospects.
- You have a track record for building strong client relationships & delivering against sales targets
- You are experienced in mobile and programmatic sales.
- You already have a solid network of mobile marketers that you can tap into for new business
- You are intimately informed about trends in the mobile space and are fully aware of the technology landscape.
- You are exceptionally clear and precise in communication.
- You can deliver presentations to C-level clients and management.
- Relevant degree level qualification
- 6 years of industry related experience
- Deep understanding of mobile, programmatic, agency, and publisher monetization strategies
- Previous experience in the FinTech industry preferred
- Solid understanding of mobile technologies and ad serving
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Top tier analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to maintain strong, active relationships with client stakeholders
- Proven track record to achieve revenue growth through new and existing business
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Sound decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Fluency in both English and Hebrew
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 16 Apr 2021