As a qualified accountant and experienced accountancy recruiter Gareth offers a tailored service to his clients and candidates. Gareth primarily focuses on providing qualified accountants to SMEs, PLCs, and SSCs.
€56000 - €57000 per annum
Multinational package delivery and supply-chain management solutions enterprise, seeking a Turkish accountant to be part of the finance department.
Opportunity to gain expertise in managing people and transfer from practice to industry.
- Ensure accuracy financial information in US GAAP & Turkish GAAP balance sheets
- Conduct financial reviews with multiple departments to ensure accuracy reports in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Improve the general streamlining of financial information across multiple departments
- Assist in general talent management activities
- Assist and engage with junior team members with regards to reporting
- Prepare monthly business plans
- Improve the efficiency of the company's financial management
- Uphold the company's standards and procedures in financial matters.
- Evaluate financial statements and drafts
- Support general Statutory Accounting & Reporting activities
- Support general profits and losses balance sheets and closing months activities
- Evaluate quarterly source tax provisions calculations
- Resolve issues raised by the finance team
- Overview Desk Level Procedures to improve the efficiency in the company's financial processing
- Engage with team members to address financial concerns within deadlines set
- Engage with balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the finance department
- Coordinate numerous audit requirement listings for US GAAP & Local ledger(s)
- Prepared reports within deadlines allocated in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
- Analyse irregularities in ledgers in US GAAP & Turkish GAAP
- Undergraduate/ Master's level degree/ diploma in accounting
- Qualified/part-qualified accountant studying towards ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- US GAAP and Turkish GAAP experience/shared service environment preferred
- Previous experience of 2-3 years in related accounting environment
- Team-oriented with interpersonal skills
- Practice background preferred.
- Highly self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
This position was pPosted on 12 Jan 2018