Test Analyst / Validation Specialist
Now hiring a Test Analyst / Swisslog WCS WM6 Validation Specialistto join a project in Belgium.
- Execute documented test scripts in development and QA environments using HP ALM QC (Quality Center)
- Assist with HP ALM QC testing activities and administration
- Document software defects and report to project team
- Identify, analyse, and document issues with testing scripts, steps, and/or expected outcome
- Ensure Quality Center (QC) documentation is thorough, complete, and compliant
- Participate in required project activities including weekly meetings and progress reporting
- Training and reading to be familiar with Johnson & Johnson validation procedures and work instructions on supporting testing and documentation systems.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Computer Science or Engineering,
- minimum of 3 years of experience working in a highly regulated manufacturing/distribution environment.
- Availability to work weekends and potentially travel onsite to support project deliverables.
- Experience of validating/testing computer systems/applications together with knowledge of compliance best practise (i.e. GAMP5, 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11 & GxPs).
- Person needs to be very meticulous and their attention to detail is critical
- Experience with Swisslog automation systems (WCS) - preferred
- Experience with HP ALM Quality Centre - preferred
- Basic QA knowledge within a regulated environment - preferred
- Experience testing downstream systems from SAP (Preferred: EWM) - preferred
Contact Karen in our Cork Recruitment office for details
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 12 Mar 2020