€30000 - €40000 per annum
This is an opportunity with a successful pharmacy chain with branches nationwide. They are now hiring a full-time eCommerce Executive to work full time on a 12-month contract in our Group Support Office in Citywest.
This role will support the eCommerce team by monitoring the day to day running operations. Responsible for product listings, website management and performing market research to continuously improve customer experience, they are the first point of call for any queries from the Wexford based, eCommerce fulfilment team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with external development and advertising partners.
- Assist Ecommerce Manager and Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager with any projects or reports, as required.
E Commerce Site Developments:
- Analyse customer journey and note potential improvements to be made.
- Assist Ecommerce Manager in updating partners on required site changes and ensuring any changes are delivered on time and on budget.
- Support the Ecommerce Manager in identifying the changes required for the site and delivering a development plan annually.
- Review Google Analytics for mccauley.ie and report any issues to Ecommerce Manager.
- Monitor traffic and map the customer journey.
- Assist in integrating key metrics in weekly and monthly department reports.
- Assist Ecommerce Manager in developing SEO plan for company site and reviewing site performance.
E Commerce Fulfilment:
- Assist Ecommerce Manager in briefing local fulfilment team on upcoming activities.
- Support Wexford team on issues that may arise.
- Liaise with shipping partner to ensure customer SLAs are met.
- Monitor communication via third party shipping partner.
E Commerce Monthly & Weekly Reporting:
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support product selection and identify gaps
- Market research - analysing new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance and completing competitor analysis.
- Assist the Ecommerce Manager in the development and circulation of monthly and weekly reports to illustrate company performance.
- Assist in creation of report to illustrate performance of Tactical Monthly E Commerce Campaigns.
E Commerce Monthly Campaign Changeover:
- Assist E Commerce Digital Marketing Manager with monthly campaign switchover, as required.
Google Adwords / Social Advertising:
- Supporting execution of the Digital marketing plans including PPC, email marketing, Influencer Marketing, retargeting and social media.
- Supporting the production of digital content for use across social media channels
- Assist E Commerce Manager with maintenance of company website.
- Monitor any new products listed by buyers.
- Review Top 100 products and update with unique content.
- Manage and make any necessary adjustments to company Trustpilot and Google My Business.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- Understanding and experience in UX, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics and Website Content Management.
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Experience using MS Excel to a proficient standard
- Use of photoshop would be an advantage
- Analytical, ability to use data to inform decisions.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 04 Nov 2022