Brand Communications Manager
Remote working - Willing to travel to Munster based site from time to time
My client is a very exciting, rapidly growing, FMCG business. They are looking for a great storyteller to spread the word about their category changing products and brand. As a premium brand, strong product narrative, storytelling and relationships with media and influencers is crucial to the success of the business. The successful individual will be a key member of the team, reporting to the head of marketing and working closely with the CEO. Ensuring consistency of brand tone of voice.
- Tone of Voice: Ensuring consistency of brand tone of voice across all brand assets, domains and channels.
- Press Relations: Development and management of relations with the media, with the objective of generating brand awareness and enthusiasm. As well as the development of unique channel specific brand narratives and content.
- Influencer Network Development: The development and management of relations with influencers.
- Agency/Freelancer Management: From time to time the brand may hire agencies and freelancers on a campaign basis to assist with the development of brand awareness across active markets.
- Social Copy: The creation of social media campaigns and brand narratives in line with tone of voice and brand objectives.
- Industry Network Development: The development and management of relations with industry organisations, and peer companies and brands.
- New Product Development: The creation of product story copy for packaging and brand assets.
- Marketing Materials: The creation of narrative and copy for all marketing materials and brand assets.
- Scripting: Video content and storytelling is a key element and means of communication of brand values and for the uniqueness of the business. Part of the day-to-day role will be the creation and development of scripts for brand video.
- Flexible: As a key member of a small team your role and responsibilities will be wide and varied. As a result flexibility and responsiveness is key.
- Friendly and Warm personality
- Highly organised
- Solution oriented
- Self-starter with ability to set and manage a high workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role will be remote working with time on site and travel required on an ad hoc basis
This position was pPosted on 20 Jan 2021