Commercial AdTech Specialist
€50000 - €55000 per annum benefits
My client is an well known national organisation and leader in Irish media, cost-effective, free-to-air multi-media services to the public in Ireland and interested audiences internationally.
We are looking for applications for the position of Advertising Technology Specialist in the Commercial team. Reporting to the Advertising Operations Manager, as part of a high-performing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering optimal business performance and user experience through advertising technologies on our digital services.
- Assessment, testing, implementation and maintenance of current and future ad serving technology projects across online services
- Platform and device testing, including, quality control of ad delivery, targeting, reporting issues
- Scope and business case AdTech capability, suitability and benefits to demonstrate business value
- Collaborate with web development team for troubleshooting, error management and issues impacting commercial business
- Be the subject matter expert in AdTech platforms including ad server configurations, targeting options, metadata ingestions and system capabilities
- Collaborate with internal colleagues, clients and vendors to ensure best in class advertising technology, client service and audience experience
- Support the Ad Operations and wider business as required
- Thought leadership and knowledge share on related industry developments
- Business reporting as required
The ideal candidate should have:
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience in network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Proven experience in web programming
- Relevant business/marketing degree (or equivalent professional experience)
- Extensive knowledge of the Marketing and Advertising landscape in Ireland
- Proven experience scoping, evaluating, integrating and operating Ad technologies
- Ability to create commercial value from ad technologies
- A curiosity and passion for developing innovative ad products and an ability to thrive within a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and across multiple stakeholders
- Deep understanding of AdTech and how it creates value, revenue, yield and process efficiencies
- Well versed understanding of the current data protection regulations, cookies, GDPR as well as the upcoming privacy changes and implications
- Strong data analysis and visualisation skills desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Best in class customer service skills
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 09 Jun 2022