electrical Design Engineer
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Electrical Design Engineer
Our Client are world leaders in milking equipment based in Kerry are now looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager
- Designing and laying out new electrical systems.
- Responsibility to ensure designs comply with all applicable engineering codes, standards and acceptable industry practices (e.g. EN ISO 60204, UL508, CE etc.)
- Familiar with Machinery & EMC Directives.
- Develop technical documentation for design including CAD drawings, wiring diagrams, manuals, etc.
- Work with manufacturing and design engineers to develop/improve and implement production processes and procedures.
- Test and document design changes and improvements.
- Other duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualification in a relevant engineering discipline such as electrical / electronic / etc.
- Understanding the controls and functionality of each machine feature.
- Deep knowledge of electrical design guidelines and requirements.
- Thorough with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD Electrical.
- Logically and technically minded, with excellent organisational and personal management.
- Professional and mature attitude to work, able to work in a highly flexible team environment.
- A strong ethical approach to safety, quality, and environmental protection.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity call Orla Crowley 0830286256
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 06 Apr 2021