QA Analyst - Dublin 30-35k package
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€30000 - €35000 per annum health, pension, bonus
The QA Analyst role sits within the Change Management function of the IT Team. The successful candidate will be required to develop an understanding of the products, business processes and IT systems in each of the countries that my client operates within. Particular focus will be given to the core Platform within the business.
The Analyst will apply the knowledge acquired to improve and increase the success of the business by working with the PM's and technical team, third parties and other stakeholders when modifying and maintaining the systems that support the business.
The QA Analyst will have an excellent appreciation of the technology delivery processes and have an ability to learn the technology in use and its capabilities in meeting my clients needs, while working closely with all business stakeholders and vendors in the prioritisation and phasing in of requirements.
What the role is all about:
- Maintain a solid understanding of the end-to-end Data Life Cycle (DLC)
- Work with business representatives to identify and understand their detailed business requirements
- Liaise with third parties, IT Vendors and other stakeholders in relation to the core platform architecture and ETL specifications
- Conduct evaluation of business processes and activities to document detailed requirements, as-is processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Identify, develop and review functional specifications for IT applications and infrastructure
- Participate in joint business and IT design sessions by contributing business and/or systems knowledge to enable tailored IT solutions
- Support the development of business cases for the implementation of new or enhanced IT services and solutions
- Maintain a risk adverse approach to change and propose alternative solutions to minimise risk events.
- Responsible for the testing of IT solutions to ensure they correspond with documented specifications and business requirements
- Proactively develop and maintain current and accurate knowledge of relevant business application solutions to provide effective support to the business
- As my client is a fast growing company, additional duties relating to the role may be assigned
What you need to bring to the table:
- Expert level Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience working through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, with emphasis on software quality assurance and testing
- Qualification in Analysis, Lean or Process would be preferred
- Ability to identify design flaws and make recommendations in order to ensure best possible quality outcome
- Work well under pressure and demonstrate continuous commitment to quality and service
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex and diverse environment with multiple projects and changing demands
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and good problem solving skills
- Strong organisation skills.
- Team oriented, self-starter who owns work to completion with minimal direct supervision
To apply for this role please submit your CV online.
This position was pPosted on 16 May 2018