Private Equity Fund Accounting Supervisor
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€55000 - €65000 per annum Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance
My Client, a large expanding global business is looking for a strong Fund Accountant with Team Lead experience to maintain the client relationship, take responsibility for allocation of the teams workload and ensure compliance with internal and external controls. The position is to work in the Private Equity and Hybrid Fund Accounting Team.
- Reconciliation of investment portfolios, dividends and interest, corporate actions, and investor capital activity.
- Dealing with requests from and communicating with the investment manager and investors regarding all aspects of the accounts operation.
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems, updating and verifying statistical information, reviewing financial statements and working with external auditors.
- You will be responsible for working with the outsourced offices, ensuring timely and accurate NAV calculation along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Broker's, Custodians and Investors on a daily basis.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal deadlines for reporting and MIS.
- Ensuring accurate internal revenue reporting.
- Supervision and training of Fund Accounting staff.
- Ensure accurate delegation of work across your team.
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues and corresponding departments.
- Ensure appropriate communication to VP and escalation where appropriate.
- At least 4-5 years extensive fund accounting experience including supervision of teams.
- Experience with general ledger accounting.
- Private Equity fund accounting experience, with demonstrated knowledge of fund types and life-cycle events.
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions.
- Strong computers skills including Excel & Word.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- An ability to think critically and objectively.
- The flexibility and willingness to work additional hours as needed.
- University degree - accounting, finance, business or economics preferred.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 10 May 2023
Apply for this job