Pension Scheme Portfolio Administrator
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€40000 - €45000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
My Client a world's leading professional services firm is looking for a Pension Scheme Portfolio Administrator to join their team. This position would suit someone with a minimum of 3 years working as a Pensions Administrator that would like to use their project management and data management skills.
- Have overall responsibility for the end to end processing of your own portfolio of schemes.
- Manage the work associated with your own portfolio of schemes and work with team members to ensure that Projects completed within agreed timelines.
- Liaise with the other teams to ensure delivery of core items of work e.g. DB and DC teams, and member helpline team.
- Working with the Fund Accounts team in the preparation of the Trustee Annual Report.
- Process and manage monetary transactions as required.
- Deal with member, client, and internally generated queries.
- Ensuring all compliance and client specific Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met on an ongoing basis.
- Additional tasks as requested by Team Manager.
- Project work as and when required.
- 2 years plus pensions administration experience in a consultancy firm, brokerage, life office or working on an in-house scheme (desirable). Ideally group or company pension administration experience.
- Challenges the status quo in search for efficiencies (desirable).
- Successful completion of the Pensions QFA module (desirable) or working towards same.
- Project Management Skills (desirable).
- An interest in dealing with and analysing data (desirable)
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills and ability to provide a high level of customer service to your clients.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel to at least intermediate standard; previous working experience of Microsoft Excel formulae, pivot tables and V look-ups required.
- Ability to work within a team environment and a flexible approach to work.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 13 Sep 2022