Senior In Vitro (Cell Culture/Virology) Analyst
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Our Client a Pharmaceutical Company are currently recruiting for a Senior In Vitro (Cell Culture/Virology) Analyst to join their team in Co. Mayo,
This role shall report to the In-Vitro (Cell culture/Virology) Supervisor
- Qualification and/or validation of all equipment for new Cell culture/Virology Laboratory in accordance with GMP and corporate validation requirement standards and guidelines.
- Draw up SOPs and implement testing in strict accordance with SOP(s) ensuring full GMP regulatory compliance as appropriate.
- Generate cell banks and viral stocks for use in specific client testing.
- Establishment of Test Method SOPs and validation of methods, where appropriate.
- Complete understanding off all regulatory guidelines.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols, and reports.
- Carrying out test method procedures.
- Liaise with the Quality Department for the generation of all departmental quality documents including audit responses, facility replies and deviation reports.
- Assist in laboratory investigations where necessary.
- Responsible for reporting progress information to Management.
- Provide technical training to team as required.
- Update current standard operating procedures.
- Generate risk assessments for laboratory and test items as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- BSc or MSc a relevant science discipline (e.g., Biology, Biochemistry, etc.)
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in in-vitro bioassays and project management highly desirable.
- Experience in virology highly desirable.
- In-Vitro Analytical techniques essential
- Knowledge of biosafety classifications and Code of Practice for the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Biological Agents) Regulations 2013 (S.I. No. 572 of 2013) desirable.
- Ability to problem solve and work on own initiative.
For further information or a confidential discuss on the Senior In Vitro (Cell Culture/Virology) Analyst please contact Orla Crowley on 0830286256
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 16 Mar 2021