Expert in recruiting multilingual professionals for Customer Support, Call Centre and Sales roles. Actively recruiting professionals who are proficient in German, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Croatian and English.
View all Eva's Jobs
Claims Assessor - GERMAN language
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
An exciting opportunity for an experienced German speaking professional to join a highly successful multicultural team.
You will work as part of a team and provide high quality service that consistently achieves company standards in order to satisfy the requirements in the German market.
About the company:
A progressive, fast-paced, dynamic company with its Head Office based in the Dublin city centre.
The key responsibilities for Claims Assessor:
- The administration and processing of Claims applications to strict deadlines.
- Evaluate new claims and regular payment within tight deadlines.
- Make Claims decisions within own autonomy and make initial recommendations for more senior Assessors to approve or refer to Reassurers for approval and sign off.
- Promptly evaluate new inquiries so that all information required, e.g. medical evidence, financial or occupational data, etc., can be requested at the earliest possible date and therefore avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Communicate Claims decisions to brokers, agents, broker consultants and clients in an effective and professional manner.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Ideally 2 years of relevant work experience in an Insurance background.
- Fluency in German (written and verbal) and good knowledge of English.
- Previous initial underwriting experience and a sign off for applications achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in the past.
- Attention to detail and quality focus essential.
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to balance customer and company interests.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills and the ability to generate solutions in the past.
If you are looking for an exciting move to a progressive company that will continue to grow and provide fantastic opportunities, apply today.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 21 Jan 2020