We are looking for an experienced EA to work very closely with the CEO. Any experience coming from a food company back-round is also a benefit.
Based out in Dublin north with own transport as the location has no access to public transport.
Salary is DOE
· Extensive diary management and co-ordination for both on-site and off-site appointments and meetings
· Preparing and collating information for meetings and taking minutes at various meetings as and when required
· Handling correspondence to include incoming post and emails prioritising and responding as appropriate, bring information to the attention of the CEO or senior management as necessary
· Maintaining filing system and company records for the CEO
· Responsible for all travel arrangements and accommodation requirements
· Act as main point of contact for internal and external queries.
· Establishing appropriate relationships and maintaining current relationships that will enhance and expand business opportunities.
· Reviewing and scheduling of all travel arrangements
· Other Ad hoc duties as required
· Primary Degree with at least 3 years' experience as a senior Executive Assistant to Director level a must
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Discreet and confidential individual
· Good relationship builder and proficient stakeholder manager
· Well spoken, with excellent written and presentational skills
· Well organised and able to effectively prioritise
· Ability to manage a varied workload
· Flexibility in changing demands whilst at work
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Resilient and reliable
· Team player and an advocate of the Company values
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.