Lead Functional Consultant
€100000 - €110000 per annum
Our client is looking for a Lead Functional Consultant.
To lead a team that provides high quality software implementation expertise to my client's customers. The Consultant acts as the conduit between the Customer and Technical teams, providing guidance that ensures the technical capabilities of our software customisations match agreed requirements. The jobholder will provide customisation, installation, and integration support to customers either on-site or remotely. The jobholder will also provide day to day leadership, coaching, management and mentoring of the team of 5 consultants in EMEA.
My client's group of companies provide both expert ERP Software Consultancy Services and develop leading edge software to better manage, analyse and optimise trade promotional activity. Their services and suite of products address business challenges faced by customers across a variety of verticals globally.
- Understands the requirements of customers within the project and strives to deliver these consistently. Works with customers to achieve successful result
- Takes personal responsibility for ensuring the customer's problems are resolved
- Takes ownership of multiple solutions to maximise the value the software provides for customers
- Acts as a conduit between Customers and Technical teams
- Provides solution architecture support and technical guidance
- Maintains a high-level overview of technical competence and domain knowledge of Dynamics ERP products. Research new releases and updates
- Relates requirements from the Customer to the Technical Services Manager, Team Leaders, Developers and QA
- Ensure the technical capabilities of software customisations meets agreed Customer requirements
- Produces high quality Technical Design Documentation for the customised solution required by the customer
- Confirm the software technical capabilities are in line with the design specifications and customer requirements
- Actively contributes to the successful implementation of proposed solutions, resolving technical and design issues during the implementation phase and go-live.
- Builds rapport and trust with team members and direct reports
- Provides clear direction and sets appropriate goals and objectives for customer teams
- Provides timely, constructive, actionable feedback to direct reports
- Actively manages the morale of the team and intervenes appropriately where action is required.
- Respected as a team leader, coach and mentor to direct reports
- Ensure all billable work is billed accurately and on a timely basis
- Maximises opportunities for billable work
- Ensure timesheets are submitted on time and accurately recorded.
Safety & Wellbeing
- Complies with the Company's safety and wellbeing policies and procedures and site rules.
- Active involvement in safety and wellbeing rehabilitation
- Reports on the identification of unsafe incidents or hazards
- Ensures a high level of awareness regarding working safely in a fast-paced working environment.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
Qualifications / Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Information Systems or related discipline
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O certification
- Project Management certification
- At least 8 years' experience in ERP software implementations
- Proven experience in implementing system design and process improvements
- Experience working with enterprise customers to deliver customisation requirements
- Proven track record as a respected people leader
- Experience in Finance, Supply Chain or Manufacturing with an in-depth understanding of related business processes.
- Technical background in Microsoft Dynamics
- Understands the SDLC and has some knowledge of X
- Functional experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Technical background in MS SQL, SSRS, client server technology
- Presales experience conducting product demonstrations
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 04 Nov 2021