Dublin South, Dublin
€60000 - €70000 per annum
My Client is looking for a Pensions Manager who will be responsible for operations and tasks associated with the administration of corporate pension schemes.
- Manage the teams who deliver administration services to a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Ensure turnaround/delivery targets are met in line with service level agreements (SLAs) or equivalent.
- Ensure the business is compliant with all relevant regulations as set out by the Pensions Authority, Revenue Commissioners, or any other relevant regulator.
- Ensure all appropriate controls and checking procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Ensure all client documentation/correspondence are reviewed prior to issue.
- Recruit and coordinate the training of new hires.
- Manage team members' responsibilities relating to work related performance and development.
- Keep up to date with all organisational changes and business developments.
- Manage or assist in initiatives /projects within the wider Group from time to time.
- Support or lead future enhancements to the overall service offering to clients.
- Excellent understanding of the relevant underlying pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
- Strong and effective communication skills with the ability to be a positive influence.
- Previous experience in a similar role as a People Manager or Team Lead.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to impart and develop knowledge and skills within the team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and implement solutions.
- Possess the drive to implement change initiatives in processes / procedures to enhance and improve the administration service and workflow as required.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience within a pension administration role and associated knowledge of Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution Pension Schemes.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 09 Mar 2023
Apply for this job