This is an opportunity with a successful pharmacy chain with branches nationwide. They are now hiring a full-time Digital Marketing Executive to work full time on a 12-month contract in our Group Support Office in Citywest.
The Digital Marketing Executive will develop and implement the digital content and social media strategy. Responsibilities include planning and activation of social selling, daily posts enhancing activities that support in-store and online sales through organic and paid social posts, and Influencer led initiatives. This role will help develop and shape the businesses' digital identity and brand strategy going forward.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
· Relevant qualification in marketing or a similar field
· 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally in retail/FMCG
· A genuine interest, passion, and understanding of health, wellness, and beauty brands
· A creative individual with a commercial mindset and strong communication skills
· Innovative, highly organised, a strong team player, and ability to work in fast-paced environment
· Strong copywriting and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication with exemplary interpersonal skills
· Ability to work within a team as well as under own initiative to strict deadlines
· Ability to manage multiple projects for multiple stakeholders simultaneously
· Creative graphic experience required
· Digital, Blogging, and eCommerce experience required
· MS Office skills are necessary with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Experience in delivering social media strategies
· Experience with influencer marketing an advantage
· Experience in CRM and email marketing an advantage
· Experience in using Word press an advantage
· A full driving license and a willingness to travel
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.