Inside Sales / Business Development Representative
€45000 - €50000 per annum VHI, pension, bonus, other
Business Development Representative / Inside Sales (SaaS_Tech_Software)
Our client's rapid application build and deploy cloud platform is helping fuel a revolution of improved productivity and enhanced workflow-driven collaboration. Join a rapidly growing team as they drive toward explosive growth. You will be a direct contributor by generating and pursuing new client opportunities and managing key relationships as you build and execute on a growing lead pipeline. This includes generating new leads using a variety of methods and creating a positive impression on prospective clients, providing them with a world-class experience through thoughtful and effective communication. Dublin based with remote working.
- Be hands on managing and supporting key account relationships.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Analyse the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Network with businesses in the area and build relationships.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Prepare, submit, and negotiate contracts with prospective clients.
- Contribute to pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Work to revenue targets and KPI's as set by the Sales Manager/Managing Director.
- Achieve or exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Attend relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Target business owners, CxO and senior managers across SMB and Mid-Market businesses.
- Demonstrate SaaS solution to prospects with a consultative sales approach.
- Update and supplement sales CRM to grow the business and generate better market intelligence.
- Propose, scope, price and sell subscription product and technology consulting service solutions to clients
- Develop and participate in in-person networking, seminars, and other person-to-person outreach and prospecting.
- Maintain an updated CRM database on all contacts, leads, and clients
- Understand and document business needs and requirements of leads and clients, as well as their organisational structure
Skills / Capabilities
- Experienced in selling both over the phone, via video and face to face.
- Experience in SaaS sales will be advantageous
- Minimum 2 years of Inside Sales / BDM experience.
- Demonstrated experience in generating own leads.
- Experience building successful pipeline and exceptional conversion rate.
- Participate and assist in the growth and development of the business.
- High Performing, Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs and targets.
- Not afraid to ask for the business.
- Excellent phone mannerism.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression and training.
Internal Sales Executive,Business Development Rep, Online Sales Executive,Business Development Executive, Sales Development, Business Development Specialist,Corporate Development Manager, New Business Manager,Inside Sales Account Executive,Business Development Manager, Rep, Field Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Sales, sales representative, sales executive, sales consultant, salesperson, technical sales, business development manager, sales rep, territory manager, territory account manager, account manager, key account manager, regional manager, area sales manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 27 Aug 2021