Up to €0.00 per annum Negotiable
Account Manager: Hardware
Our client is seeking a top preforming Account Manager to join their growing team. The Account Manager will play a key role in generating new sales from our existing and lapsed customers. The new sales will be made through inbound calls, incoming emails or promotional marketing while presenting a passion for providing excellent customer service for all new and existing customers. This role will be covering the Dublin / Donegal regions.
- Be hands on managing and supporting key account relationships
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Revert to client questions re: client terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Assess sales opportunities by targeting potential customers, through cold calling or referrals...
- Analyse the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Network with businesses in the area and build relationships.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Prepare, submit, and negotiate contracts with prospective clients.
- Contribute to pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Work to revenue targets and KPI's as set by the Sales Manager/Managing Director.
- Coordinate sales efforts with the relevant marketing campaigns.
- Achieve or exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Attend relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Keep up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Obtaining payments from customers, ensure the customers' accounts are up to date as per their payment terms
Skills / Capabilities
- Ideally be degree qualified in a related business or industry field
- A polished and engaging presenter.
- Be a strategic Sales & Marketing leader who has set strategies that have had a significant impact on the growth of an organisation.
- Strong influencing skills with a modern humanistic leadership style.
- Ideally have experience coming from Hardware, Construction Material's, or Industrial Product businesses - fast paced consumable style businesses.
- Exceptional business financial/commercial acumen understands the numbers and commercial impacts of the decisions they make with respect to the top and bottom line
- Complex contract management experience
- The ideal candidate will have spent time in both corporate and private environments.
- Full clean driving licence.
What's on offer?
- Lunch allowance
- Company vehicle
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression and training.
sales representative, sales executive, sales consultant, salesperson, direct salesperson,
new business development manager, business development manager, sales representative,
territory manager, territory account manager, account manager, key account manager, regional manager, area sales manager.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 16 Nov 2020