Psychological Services Project Coordinator
Up to €50000 per annum Salary, pension, excellent work con
My client is seeking a maternity leave replacement for a period of approximately 10 months for the position of Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator will assist Psychological Services with project management and coordination of Education, Support and Communication initiatives, across the full legal lifecycle.
3-5 years of professional experience (ideally in a professional services/educational environment) is desirable. Experience in the field of professional membership education/support, mental health and/or professional wellbeing would be an advantage.
The Psychological Services Executive will work closely with the Head of Psychological Services, the Senior Psychological Services Executive, all team members and key stakeholders to:
- Assist the Service team with project management and coordination of a diverse range of education, communication and member support initiatives, across the legal lifecycle, forward planning and regular reports to stakeholders on all Service activities
- Assist with event planning and smooth administration of events and courses, (including recruitment of speakers, premises bookings, catering for events), accounts and budget administration, including processing payments and expenditure reporting
- Assist with the administration of tender documents and awarding of contracts
- Assist with the production of marketing and communications collateral to include e-shots, brochures, social media, web-based material and other digital and hard copy tools
- Research and generate course materials and wellbeing material suitable for trainees and or qualified solicitors, in conjunction with the Executive team
- Development and maintenance of Psychological Service's website and intranet - Diary Management: booking appointments & scheduling events
- Assist with special projects across Psychological Services and their constituent projects
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of professional education and membership, professional wellbeing/therapeutic sector an advantage
- Ability to work and communicate successfully with a range of people at different levels within and outside of the organization
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team and be proactive in achieving project outcomes
- Creative thinker and ability to produce creative work
- Good on-line research skills and project management skills
- Professional approach to sensitive and confidential material
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- A proactive approach with a can-do-attitude to work
- Methodical, flexible and capable of undertaking multitask driven work
- Experience of conference or education course administration and an aptitude for accounts would be an advantage
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 24 Jan 2023