Insurance Product Manager
€70,000 - €80,000
The role of the Product Manager represents an exciting opportunity to join my clients growing commercial products management team. Taking a leading role in the development of winning products and managing the extensive portfolio of existing products, to meet my client’s growing business. The Product Manager will work across multi- disciplinary teams to manage all aspects of the product development and product lifecycle management.
As Product Manager you will:
- Drive the delivery of winning products, in conjunction with other key business stakeholders.
- Support the development of our product portfolio, by researching and understanding agreed target markets, and evaluating customer requirements.
- You will use your experience and skills to help define the product strategy, including core product positioning and messaging in various markets and channels.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of our markets, competitors, and their product offerings.
- Provide Product expertise in support of new business and Sales activities as required.
- Contributing to define the 4Ps (products, place, promotion, price) maximizing the value for all stakeholders and end consumers
- Contributing to the overall product strategy and shaping new product propositions and innovations.
- Fully understand the technical details of our product range, our policy terms, enrolment procedures, claims process, etc., as well as those of our business partners.
- Manage product reviews for the existing product portfolio. Ensuring existing products are fit for purpose and continue to meet client needs.
- Provide inputs to press launches and market communications, as well as product training.
- Leading B2B2C communication actions to promote Company products and to defend values
- Proven experience in the B to C relationship
- Experience in the delivery of insurance product propositions for life and / or non-life protection sector and preferably related to financial services distribution
- Must have proven product management and or product development background in an international environment
- At least 5 years’ experience within Financial Services and 3 of those in a product management role.
- Experience in insurance or financial services industries would be of a particular advantage.
- Hold a third level business degree or appropriate professional qualification
- Fully proficient in English
- Competence in other relevant European languages would be an advantage
Required Behavioural Traits:
- Customer focused
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing business environment.
- Understanding of customer centric design techniques
- Strong commercial perspective – understanding of, and ability to communicate to stakeholders the commercial consequences of proposition design decisions
- Proven ability to influence design decisions where required
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel within Europe to execute responsibilities as necessary.
This position was pPosted on 09 Oct 2020