David specialises in the recruitment of mid to senior level Sales and Business Development professionals, particularly those with experience in the FMCG, Foodservice and Motor Industry sectors. If you are looking for a new opportunity or are growing your team, contact David directly.
View all David's Jobs
Up to €60k - €75k per annum Pension, commission, health in
As a result of expansion, my client is currently looking to acquire an Account Manager for their sales function.
They are always on the lookout for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the team, they will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and enable you to realise your full potential.
- You will be tasked with learning the products and benefits on offer to clients.
- Be able to persuasively articulate the benefits relative to client needs, while nurturing existing client relationships but also generating new business.
- Building and maintaining a rapport with existing clients
- Assertively plan and execute your sales program
- Deliver growth from the client base
- Ensure the rollover of existing client contracts
- Identification of new carriers; engaging with, presenting to and signing agreements and new revenue lines
- Maintain pipeline of rollover, growth and new client opportunities.
- Ensure all sales orders meet finance and sales management requirements
- Work with the implementation and account development team as needed to ensure customer success, and to identify and pursue any up-sell opportunities
- 4 years of experience in outside sales, preferably selling ICT solutions and services in Ireland
- Knowledge and experience of telecoms services
- Experience in wholesale telecommunications would be an advantage
- Experience in wholesale voice and broadband would be an advantage
- Demonstrated sales record selling to senior representatives in small and large companies
- Demonstrated record of success in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales environment
- Strong persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good listener, possess the ability to identify client needs and offer solutions.
- Adapt to different clients, this person must be adaptable and have the ability to adapt to their audience.
- Well presented, motivated, driven and enthusiastic with strong business, market and commercial awareness
- Flexible individual capable of adapting in a high-growth dynamic environment
- Team player; able to contribute positively to the team and throughout the organisation but also able to maintain a high-level of autonomy
About Wallace Myers International | Recruitment Agency
Wallace Myers International is a specialist recruitment agency headquartered in Dublin 2, Ireland. We are the staffing experts of choice for businesses and organisations seeking staffing solutions of the highest calibre. We are the market leaders in professional recruitment and lead the way in Retail, Pharmacy, Accountancy, Financial Services, HR, Business Support, Construction & Property, Marketing & Sales, Hospitality, Technology.
This position was pPosted on 30 Jul 2019