HR Generalist - North Dublin (Perm)
Dublin North, Dublin
€40000 - €50000 per annum
HR Generalist| Permanent | North Dublin
Our client, a growing organization within the charity sector are looking to add to their HR team.
This role would ideally suit an experienced HR Generalist with strong ER skills.
- Maintain HR files for all employees - ensure that all information is up-to-date and complete
- Take lead on handing employee disciplinary hearings, grievances, investigations, other formal meetings.
- Support the full recruitment process, including job advertising, candidate short-listing, arranging interviews, reference checking, contracts of employment, etc.
- Liaise with Line Managers / supervisors to ensure that all HR processes and documentation in relation to new starters, leavers, sick leave, annual leave, etc. are adhered to and completed
- Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are met
- Manage, coach, and support staff, to help maximise their potential. Establish development & skills plans to continually improve performance & lead the team/function to achieve the stated goals.
- Provide leadership to the function by demonstrating good HR knowledge and management capabilities, as well as by maintaining a positive, engaging & approachable attitude at all times.
- Establish close working relationships with other departments within the company and develop proactive business partnerships with all level of staff & other stakeholders
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your Manager/ Management Team.
- 5 years HR experience at Generalist level
- HR qualification
- Fluent English (excellent verbal and written level)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid ER experience
- Role is hybrid working with offices based in North Dublin D9
- Annual salary of 45,000-50,000 p/a
*Role advertised as of October 12th
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 12 Oct 2021