Graduate Opportunity - Investment Operations Associate
€25000 - €26000 per annum Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
Investment Operations Associate - Graduate Opportunity
My Client is looking for a bright graduate with a degree in Accounting, Maths, Economics, Finance or Business to join their Investment Operations Team. There is lots of opportunity in this role to upskill and progress in your career.
- Reconciling cash and holdings between our internal record keeping system Aladdin and the custodian for each fund.
- Reconciling Statement of Investments monthly.
- Independently researching and resolving position and cash related discrepancies.
- Proactively communicating issues to relevant business partners.
- Assuming ownership for operational issues that are raised and providing resolution in a manner that considers the impact to other operational areas.
- Anticipating issues that may adversely affect the operational support of the funds and taking action to reduce the risk of occurrences.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available to identify inefficiencies.
- Cultivating both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each fund supported.
- Developing an understanding of the fixed income trading business.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Prior experience in accounting or custody operations preferred.
- Willingness and desire to learn and teach others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Willing to take on additional responsibility readily.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Able to multi-task and absorb information across a broad spectrum of products.
- Ability to be organized, flexible, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.
This position was pPosted on 15 Nov 2022